HRTorQue runs a series of webinars. Below are some of our free webinars. Should you wish to get on our reporter list to find out what webinars are available feel free to contact us.
Disclaimer: All video presentations is for educational purposes only. Any advice given in the video presentation by HRTorQue is not intended to be a substitute for full, legal or other professional advice. Individual circumstances may vary and legislation may change. HRTorQue makes no claims or warrantees as to the accuracy, authenticity or comprehensiveness of the information contained in this video presentation provided by HRTorQue.
Addiction in the workplace – 27 July 2022
- Legal Responsibilities
- Policies and Procedures
- The Recovery Process
Performance Management – 03 August 2022
- How management should deal with Incapacity, Poor Performance and Misconduct
Emotional Intelligence Part 1 – 10 August 2022
- What is emotional intelligence (EQ)?
- Three key elements of EQ
- What EQ is not
The tax obligations of individual taxpayers for the – 22 June 2022
- 2022 Tax Filing Season
- Auto assessment, and what to do if you are not auto assessed
Racing inflation and unemployment – 29 June 2022
- How do employers balance wage increases, business needs & avoid retrenching?
How to claim UIF – 13 July 2022
- Common problems faced when claiming
- Types of benefits that an individual may claim
Burnout – Poor boundaries lead to Burnout & Resentment – 25 May 2022
- What is it?
- The science and emotions behind it
Consequences of tax emigration – 8 June 2022
- Breaking tax residency
- RA/Pension/Provident – rules on exit
Understanding Skills Development – 15 June 2022
- Using the workplace as an active learning environment
Allyship in the workplace – 12 May 2022
- This webinar talks into the process of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Recognizing your own privilege and using it to influence inclusion
Public Holidays and Legislation what does it mean for Businesses? – 09 March 2022
- Various aspects of legislation in relation to public holidays in the workplace
2022 Budget Speech Update – 02 Mar 2022
- The backdrop to this year’s budget is two years of Covid-19 and our future recovery efforts.
Stress Management and Resilience – 09 Feb 2022
- How does worrying affect you?
- Difference between stress, worry and anxiety
Mandatory Vaccinations – 02 Feb 2022
- What is required of employers and how the Goldrush Group award affects the employers and employees in the workplace
An introduction to COID and the practicalities of an IOD claim– 26 January 2022
- Introduction and working through the practicalities of an IOD claim.
It’s OK not to be OK – 19 January 2022
- Enabling teams to share their emotions and feelings in a safe place.
- Emotions can get in the way or get you on the way
Study Methods – 17 November 2021
- How to remember using visualisation
- Positive brain programming
- Difference between the long- and short-term memory
Emotional Intelligence – 06 Oct 2021
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- How do I get better at this?
- Practice self-awareness
- Enfuse your emotions with your values
EMP501 and IRP5s – Practical Guidance – 29 Sep 2021
- Extracting your tax certificates via:
- Psiber, Sage VIP & Sage 300 People users
The Truth about Polygraphs – 08 Sep 2021
- The benefits polygraphs have for businesses
- How HR professionals can get maximum value from using this investigative too
Body Language and Non Verbal Communication – 16 Sep 2021
- How to know when someone is lying in an interview
- Why is body language important?
Employee or Independent Contractor? – 01 Sep 2021
- How does legislation hold an ‘employer’ accountable for making the employee /independent contractor decision
Use of Criminal checks, Credit checks and Polygraphs in the Workplace – 18 Aug 2021
- When can these checks be used in the workplace?
SARS eFiling Changes – 25 Aug 2021
- Changes to the request of tax type profiles and the release of such
- The legacy system and where old details can be found
Employment Equity – 11 Aug 2021
- Am I designated and am I compliant?
- Who is required to comply and the consequences of not complying
Occupational Health and Safety– 4 August 2021
- OHS background
- Legislation surrounding OHS
Job Grading – 7 July 2021
- The job grading process
- Organisation Structure
- Communication and feedback to staff
Employment costs and ways to save money – 21 July 2021
- What are the common payroll mistakes and what can they cost you?
- How to use data analytics to save payroll and HR costs.
Recruitment – Do’s and Don’ts – 30 June 2021
- The pitfalls and costs of recruiting badly
- Pre-employment checks – What can you and can you not ask for
- The importance of a reference check
Managing Time and Attendance – 9 Jun 2021
- Managing T&A for remote workers
- Why T&A matters in your business?
- What to look for in a timekeeping system
Bursaries a Payroll & Human Resources Perspective – 5 May 2021
- The recent history of salary sacrifices as a bursary implementation tool
- Changes to bursary legislation as of 1 March 2021
Skills Development – Getting the Best Results – 21 Apr 2021
- The webinar is aimed at providing employers with relevant and valuable information on skills development and funding opportunities.
Travel Allowances, Company Car Fringe Benefit & Subsistence Allowances – 31 Mar 2021
- Travel and subsistence allowances
- The company car fringe benefit
- Subsistence allowances
Psychology Behind Conspiracy Theories – 17 Mar 2021
- When do conspiracy theories thrive?
- Who believes in it?
- Become a critical news consumer
Covid-19 Talkback – 3 Feb 2021
- Background: First and second wave of COVID-19 in SA
- COVID-19 symptoms progression, and risk factors
Employee Engagement – 18 Nov 2020
- Manage your talent to get a competitive advantage
- What is employee engagement?
- What employee engagement is not
How to Conduct Competency-based Interviews – 3 Nov 2020
- What are competency-based Interviews and how does it differ from normal interviews?
Skills Audit – 28 Oct 2020
- Gain a clear understanding of employees’ skills and abilities
- Take advantage of previously unidentified skills in the workforce
Psychometric Testing – 21 Oct 2020
- Background and context to psychometric testing
- Benefits of Psychological assessment within the corporate environment
Insurance Lessons Learnt from Covid – 23 Sep 2020
- The webinar touched on these topics: medical aid; pension/provident funds; emergency funds; general finance; early withdrawal of funds and a few others.
Cash Flow Management and Creating Competitive Advantage during COVID – 19 – 16 Sep 2020
- We share some best practices on how to get ahead of the rest by managing your cash flow better.
What do employers look for when recruiting? – 9 Sep 2020
- How to interview well
- How to stay relevant between jobs
- What to say and what not to say in a CV or interview
Tax Overview – Individual Tax Payers – 12 Aug 2020
- What are auto-assessments?
- Important focus areas – annual tax returns
- What is Provisional Tax?
Tax Consequences for Employees – Covid 19 – 29 Jul 2020
- The ‘home office’ concept
- Tax treatment of payments to employees during the lockdown and TERS benefit period
How to Manage the Retrenchment Process – S.A – 15 Jul 2020
- Retrenchments due to the covid-19 pandemic
- Key issues to consider and be aware of in retrenchment processes
Employment Equity Compliance – 8 July 2020
- Who is required to comply and the consequences of not complying
- How Covid-19 impacts Employment Equity
HR & People Risk Assessment & Solutions – 10 June 2020
- Are you on top of all of your key HR & People risks?
- Explore the key risks and ways to effectively manage these