HRTorQue runs a series of webinars. Below are some of our free webinars. Should you wish to get on our reporter list to find out what webinars are available feel free to contact us.
Tax Overview – Individual tax payers
- What are auto-assessments?
- Important focus areas – annual tax returns
- What is Provisional Tax?
Tax consequences for employees – Covid 19
- The ‘home office’ concept
- Tax treatment of payments to employees during the lockdown and TERS benefit period.
Employment Equity Compliance
- Understanding who is required to comply with Employment Equity and the consequences of not complying
- How Covid19 impacts Employment Equity
What do employers look for when recruiting?
- How to interview well;
- How to stay relevant between jobs
- What to say and what not to say in a CV or interview
Insurance lessons learnt from Covid
- The webinar touched on these topics: medical aid • pension/provident funds • emergency funds • general finance • early withdrawal of funds and a few others.
- Background and context to psychometric testing
- Benefits of Psychological assessment within the corporate environment
How to conduct competency based interviews
- What are competency-based Interviews?
- How to put your own competency based interview together?
- How does it differ from normal interviews?
- What is Stress? How does worrying affect you?
- Difference between stress, worry and anxiety
- Understanding the brain & Positive brain programming
Psychology Behind Conspiracy Theories
- When do conspiracy theories thrive?
- Who believes in it?
- Become a critical news consumer
Travel allowances, the company car fringe benefit and subsistence allowances
- Travel and Subsistence allowances
- The company car fringe benefit
EMP501 and IRP5s – practical guidance
- Validation of Company and Employee information
- Reconciling EMP201 payments and Employment Tax Incentive (ETI)
How to manage the retrenchment process – South Africa
- Retrenchments due to the covid-19 pandemic
- Key issues to consider and be aware of in retrenchment processes
HR & People Risk Assessment & Solutions
- Are you on top of all of your key HR & People risks? Don’t get caught out in the coming months when you can least afford it?
- Explore the key risks and ways to effectively manage these.
Cash Flow Management and Creating Competitive Advantage during COVID – 19
- In conjunction with Inoxico we share some best practices on how to get ahead of the rest by managing your cash flow better.
Employment Equity am I designated and am I compliant
- Understanding who is required to comply
- Basic requirements for designated employers
- Consequences of not complying
- Gain a clear understanding of employees’ skills and abilities
- take advantage of previously unidentified skills in the workforce
- Plan for more effective recruitment and development
- Manage your talent to get a competitive advantage!
- What is Employee Engagement?
- What employee engagement is not!
- Background: First and second wave of COVID-19 in SA
- COVID-19 symptoms progression, and risk factors
- Established Treatment approaches for COVID-19
2021 Budget review and legislative update webinar
- 2021 Budget
- A brief review of the PAYE / UIF / SDL and COIDA legislative amendments applicable to the new tax year.