Full Day Workshop with Iole Matthews
Unmanaged employee conflict is perhaps the largest reducible cost in organisations today – and probably the least recognised. Our experience shows that the vast majority of performance related problems within organisations result from strained relationships which then display themselves in low employee morale and motivation. International research shows that up to 30% of a typical managers time is spent dealing with conflict. In addition to lost work time, conflict costs through the loss of skilled employees, increased stress and absenteeism, sabotage and reduced decision quality. Not many organisations can easily afford these losses!
At the end of the course learners will understand:
- Personal conflict handling styles and their impact
- Communication skills to reduce conflict
- How to behave assertively
- 3 simple problem solving techniques
- How to mediate staff conflicts
What are the benefits of attending?
- Improved communication amongst staff and reduce stress
- More effective management of conflicts
- Reduced dissatisfaction within the workplace
- Less time wasted by both management and staff
- Greater support and productivity amongst staff